The Institute was founded in 2004 in order to spread sexological knowledge, through the Sexocorporal approach, for health & care professionals as well as people in general.
The Institute seek the promotion of :
- sex therapy;
- information about human sexuality for the public;
- collaboration with professionals specialised in clinical sexology;
- collaboration with other Intitutions;
The Institute offer various activities intented to multiple audiences :
- workshops for everyone: Vivre en amour
- information, meetings and formations for its members as well as for every professional or person who wants to deepen his understanding of human sexuality.